Vanessa Anne Hudgens | T Ü R K İ Y E
Quotes § Alintilar 02227171569200862414
Quotes § Alintilar 02227171569200862414
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She is a heroine

AnasayfaAnasayfa  Latest imagesLatest images  Kayıt OlKayıt Ol  Giriş yapGiriş yap  

Quotes § Alintilar

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
Admin
Admin
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 399
Nerden : Fransa
Lakap : istanbul.
Yaş : 28
Hobiler : Voleybol
Tecrübe : 936

Quotes § Alintilar Empty
MesajKonu: Quotes § Alintilar   Quotes § Alintilar EmptySalı Nis. 05, 2011 10:57 am

Spoiler:

“The second I met Zac I thought he was a really cool guy. It’s hard not to have chemistry with someone who is quite attractive.”

“If you have paparazzi, you know you’ve gotten somewhere.”

“If you really love someone, you shouldn’t have to work at it. You finish each others’ sentences and have the same sense of humor.”

“I’ve had many nicknames over the years: V, Nessa, Nessy Poo, Nessy Bear and Van. Only my parents call me Van, though, and I hate it. I get embarrassed.”

“This is going to sound really funny. I have a poster of Zac Efron on my wall! I think every girl has a poster of him in their room so, why not join the club!”

“I’m really an outdoorsy girl. People think I can’t go anywhere without getting all primped up, but I love to go camping, and I’m totally fine with not doing my hair or makeup, not taking a shower and just hiking.”

“Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too.”

“I want to let my fans get to know a little about me. I’m very thankful for everything they’ve done for me so, of course, I’m going to let them into my world a bit. But I really am a very private person, and I love keeping my life to myself – that’s how I’ve always been.”

“I’m much better now. But truthfully I don’t like talking about it. It was something that was meant to be private, and even though it isn’t anymore, I’d still like to keep it as private as I can. It was very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened. I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions. But I wouldn’t have been able to get through it if it wasn’t for my family, friends, and fans, who supported me all along the way.”

Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek
https://vanessannehg.yetkin-forum.com

Quotes § Alintilar
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Vanessa Anne Hudgens | T Ü R K İ Y E :: Vanessa Hudgens :: E | Özel-
Buraya geçin: